COME AND PLAY FOR NORTHWOOD TOWN!
- Our club embraces players both young and old and it doesn't matter whether you're a seasoned pro or new to the game.
- Whether you're up for the challenge of playing high standard competitive cricket, or simply want to enjoy a fun, relaxed and good-natured battle on the pitch - we will ensure your needs are catered for.
- Our location - the ground is a 3 minute walk away from Northwood Hills Underground Station, which is on the Metropolitan Line and easy to get to from Central London. The 282 bus also has a stop about a couple of minutes walk away from the clubhouse, which next to Northwood Football Club. We're also near Junction 18 of the M25. Click here for a map of the area.
- We run three Saturday sides in Divisions 4, 7 and Regional Division A West of the Saracens Hertfordshire League and have regular Sunday and midweek 20/20 fixtures too. We also have weekly outdoor training sessions at the ground (brand new nets) during the season and indoor nets during the Winter and Spring.
- We boast a diverse range of members from all classes, backgrounds and races. We all play as a united team and support each other on and off the pitch. The fact that many members have been at the club for decades, and still encourage fresh blood to join, demonstrates our forward thinking and positive attitude at Northwood Town CC.
- The Hertfordshire League presented Northwood Town with the John Barker trophy for Sportsmanship and Hospitality in 2006 - a huge honour for any club and an endorsement of our vibrant and friendly atmosphere.
- The club has excellent facilities boasting a modern bar, a balcony and a spacious roof terrace.
- The social side of the club is a good laugh, with regular events throughout the year including quiz nights and presentation dinners. The beer also flows after matches at the weekend, particularly if we win! But if that's not your scene then fear not, there are a few teetotallers in our midst too who still have a great time!
HOW DO YOU GET A GAME?
For more on becoming involved with Northwood Town please email us at email@example.com or by using the form below.
We'd love to hear from you, so start dusting down those whites, oiling your bat and getting in touch with us!